Webinar on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 10:00-11:30
The e-freight program of the international air transport organization IATA has led to the electronic air waybill now being used by numerous players in the air cargo chain. But how can the next step look like? How can their digitization be further advanced? The answer: ONE Record. This is a central standard for data exchange in the industry.
DVZ will answer important questions about the project initiated by IATA at a free of charge, english webinar on October 14 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. These are:
- How does the data exchange work and how can one participate in ONE Record?
- Why should the players in the airfreight chain exchange data at all and why should one participate in the project?
- When will the data standard be available?
- How do you get the data from paper into TMS and other systems?
- How do you deal with isolated applications?
- What findings can be derived from similar initiatives in sea freight by other carriers such as the Digital Container Shipping Association?
- And how do various players along the air cargo chain specifically view ONE Record?
- Henk Mulder, Head of Digital Cargo at IATA
- Thorsten Friedrich, Head of Global Sales Performance & Business Intelligence at Lufthansa Cargo
- Klaas Kurz, Carrier Connectivity Manager at DB Schenker
- Christian Riege, Managing Director and SVP Software Development at Riege Software
Register now for the DVZ webinar ONE Record and be there on October 14!